Monday, October 23, 2017

My go-to Fall Palette ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! A couple of days ago I switched out the eyeshadows from my large empty Colourpop palette. I used to have summer shades inside and switched them out to all my favorite fall shades. I decided to make a post showing you guys what shadows I have inside my palette. Let's get right into it!


ROW ONE
• Distressed (iluvsarahii x Colourpop Chi-y palette)
• Locked And Loaded (Colourpop; no longer sold)
• Beach Blanket (Colourpop)
• RTW (Anastasia)
• Secrets (Colourpop)
• The News (Colourpop; no longer sold)

ROW TWO
• Vivacious (iluvsarahii x Colourpop Chic-y palette)
• Birkin (Anastasia)
• Pep Talk (Colourpop)
• Criss Cross (Colourpop)
• Liar, Liar (Colourpop)
• Cinnamon (Pinky Rose Cosmetics)

ROW THREE
• Freckles (iluvsarahii x Colourpop Chic-y palette)
• Lil Boat (Colourpop)
• Sienna (Anastasia)
• Blazing (Anastasia)
• Stay Golden (Colourpop)
• Pinky Promise (Colourpop)

ROW FOUR
• Noche (iluvsarahii x Colourpop Chic-y palette)
• Rocky Road (Pinky Rose Cosmetics)
• Red Earth (Anastasia)
• Drama (Pinky Rose Cosmetics)
• Razy (iluvsarahii x Colourpop $aucey palette)
• Cute Alert (Colourpop)

I will be doing another post dedicated to swatches so be on the look out for that! Thank you so much for reading, hope you guys enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment