Saturday, October 7, 2017

Play! by Sephora September Box ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! I know this post is a bit late but I still wanted to get it up. Today I'm going to be showing you the products that I received in my September Play! by Sephora box. Let's get right into it!

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Medium: I'm not too big on brow gels but I've been wanting to try this product ever since it launched!
Laura Mericer Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Happy: Not a fan of this color at all so I gave it to my grandma and she really liked it!
Stila Stay All Day Eye Liner: I remember buying the full size of this about two years ago and I did not like it. I'm excited to try it again and give it another chance.
Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb: Guys, this is one of the best moisturizers ever! It leaves your skin feeling ultra hydrated. I highly recommend this product.
DevaCurl Melt into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask: I live for hair masks so I am so excited to try this product out! AND it has matcha in it? Yes please!
CLEAN Reserve Sel Santal and Citron Fig: I was so excited to see this in my bag this month! Sel Santal is one of my favorite fragrances ever! It's definitely more of a masculine scent but I love it. I tried the Citron Fig one and it wasn't for me.

That's all for today's post. Overall, I think this was a pretty okay box! Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed. ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment