Monday, November 6, 2017

October '17 Birchbox ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I'm super excited about today's blog post because it's something new to me. I recently subscribed to Birchbox! If you're not familiar with Birchbox, it's a monthly beauty subscription box that's been around for years. It's $10 a month. I've been wanting to subscribe to it forever but never got around to it. The first box I've got is the October 2017 one. Let's jump right into what I got!

THEME: Behind the Scenes
[comfort zone] Hydramemory Cream Gel: This is a cream moisturizer basically. I love drying out new face creams so I'm pretty excited to see how this works for me.
Davine's LOVE Smoothing Shampoo: This is perfect because I'm actually looking for a new shampoo and conditioner at the moment. It claims to help with frizz which is something I need in hair products!
Davine's LOVE Smoothing Conditioner *bonus*: So this is a little bonus product in the box. It's the conditioner to go along with the shampoo. Conditioner is something I cannot live without.
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black: I don't branch out when it comes to eyeliners, when I like something I stick to it. But, I'm excited to give this a try, maybe it'll become one of my go-to liners.
Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance Pure Vanilla Eau de Parfum: Love getting perfume samples! It allows me to try various fragrances without paying a steep price.
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil: I love anything rose so I already know I'm going to love this! I like using hair oils as well so this is something I'll get use out of.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Envious *bonus*: To be honest, I threw this away. It was a tiny bit of lipstick in a peel away foil. The color was gorgeous though!

Overall I think this was a decent box with some pretty useful items. I'm excited to see what the next box brings me. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment