Friday, November 17, 2017

Colourpop 20% off sale Haul ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Last week Colourpop had a 20% off site wide sale so of course I ordered a couple of items. Ugh, I love Colourpop so much! I order from them at least twice a month which I wish I could stop but I can't haha. Anyways, let's get into the items that I purchased!

Large empty eyeshadow palette: I own one of these and it's seriously the best empty palette ever! I used to store all my shadows in the MUFE XL empty palette but transferred the ones that fit into this one. I knew I needed another one to put some more of my shadows in so I went ahead and got it.
Small tapered brush E9: I have a couple of their brushes and they work so well for being so affordable so I went ahead and picked up one of their new ones! I like how they have the style of the brush on the handle now.
My Little Pony x Colourpop Cherries Jubilee super shock shadow: When this first launched I thought it was so gorgeous but I convinced myself I didn't need anything from this collection. It came back in stock and since it was a sale I decided to purchase it.
Now and Zen single shadow: Ugh this shade is so gorgeous!! I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.
Snake Eyes single shadow: Another gorgeous shimmer shade. I swear, Colourpop makes some of the best shimmer shades ever!
Supernova Shadow in Firecracker: Colourpop just came out with these stunning liquid glitter shadows and of course I had to get one to try out! I can't wait to use it and see if I like the formula.
Ultra Matte Lippie in Speed Dial: I love orange lips and when I saw this shade (even though I have similar ones) I had to have it!

That's all for today's blog post. I do plan on doing a November favorites since I haven't done a favorites in so long! So hopefully you'll be seeing some of the products in my favorites. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment