Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cobalt Blue Liner ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you the products I used to create this orange eyeshadow with cobalt blue eyeliner. I'm obsessed with this look! I wore it to work and got so many compliments. Let's get right into the products I used.

♡foundation: Fenty Beauty foundation in 190
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Colourpop Brow Boss in Light Brown
♡eyes: Morphe 35O2 palette (Orb, Spice, and Brick), ABH Prism palette (Saturn and Sphinx), NYX Vivid Brights liner in Vivid Sapphire, and Loreal Lash Paradise mascara
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's all for today's post. I'm obsessed with this look and I'm definitely going to be wearing it a lot. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment