Thursday, November 23, 2017

2017 Sephora VIB Sale Haul ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Happy thanksgiving! I'm so excited for today's post. I'm going to be showing you guys what I purchased during this years Sephora VIB sale! I'm so close to becoming a VIB Rouge which honestly scares me haha. Let's get into what I purchased!

Sephora Favorites: Prime, Set, Go: When I saw this on the website I knew I had to have it! I've tried a couple of these primers already and loved them! The other primers that were in this that I haven't tried, I've been wanting to so of course I had to purchase this! This is also great for gifting to someone.
Beauty Blender Swirl: I'm constantly buying beauty blenders cause I love them so much and use them so often. When I saw this cute swirl one I had to have it!
Commodity Rain Perfume: I love trying out new perfumes so when I went into the store the display for this brand caught my eyes. It was so simple yet so chic. I sprayed a couple and fell in love with this scent! It is now my everyday perfume and I always get asked what fragrance I'm wearing.
Violet Voss Holy Grail eyeshadow palette: I have been dying to buy this palette ever since it came out. Now that Sephora carries Violet Voss I decided to purchase it online. This palette is $45 and I didn't want to spend that much without ever trying shadows from this brand so the sale was the perfect time to purchase it!
Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel: My best friend works at Sephora and she used this on me once and I was so amazed at how easily it took off dead skin and dirt! It's seriously such a great exfoliator that will get everything off of your face.
Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm: I got this in one of the limited edition luxury play boxes and fell in love! It's such a great lip balm. It plumps your lips but doesn't burn, gives them a nice pink tint, and makes them so soft!
Sephora Cleansing & Exfoliating Charcoal Wipes: I love Sephora's exfoliating wipes! I usually get the green tea ones but decided to switch it up and get the charcoal ones this time.

That's everything I got from this years VIB sale! Let me know what you guys got, I'd love to know. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment