Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Warm Glitter Cut Crease ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be telling you about the products that I use to create this warm glitter cut crease. I got so many compliments on this look when I wore it! Let's get right into the products.

♡foundation: Fenty Beauty Foundation in 190
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡eyes: Violet Voss Holy Grail palette (Thanks A Latte, Transition, and R U Kitten Me), Colourpop Supernova Shadow in Firecracker, NYX Matte black liner, Dior Diorshow mascara
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's it for today's look. It was my first time trying out one of the new Colourpop Supernova Shadows and wow they are gorgeous! I can't wait to buy more. I will say, if you are cutting your crease make sure you set the concealer with powder before applying it. You don't need to cut your crease with a concealer though, you can go right in and cut it with the applicator of the shadow! Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment