Monday, November 13, 2017

Ulta Haul ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I went to Ulta a couple of days ago and picked up some items. This is a pretty small haul but I still wanted to post about it. Let's get right into what I purchased.

Be Berry Clear Illuminating Mask: I love this brand! Their stuff has helped my skin a lot in the past. They have lots of new masks so I picked this up to try it.
Mario Badescu Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea Spray: The rose spray is my all time favorite. When they came out with this one I knew I had to have it. I love anything cucumber and green tea.
NYX Vivid Brights liner in Vivid Sapphire: The NYX Vivid Brights are some of my favorite colorful eyeliners. I've been dying to get my hands on this blue but it's always sold out. I finally came across it and had to pick it up asap!
Garnier Micellar Water: I purchased a mini size of this a couple of months ago and my mom and I fell in love with it! I had to pick up the full size and I know we're going to go through this crazy fast!

That's all for today's post. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment