Friday, November 10, 2017

Colourpop "You Had Me At Hello" palette ♡ swatches + review!

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be swatching and reviewing one of the new Colourpop eyeshadow palettes! They've recently come out with a couple and I've bought them all haha. Today's palette I'm talking about is going to be the "You Had Me At Hello" eyeshadow palette. The cost of this one is $18 as opposed to the original $16 because this one finally comes with a mirror! Don't worry, I'll also be reviewing and swatching the other ones! Now, let's get right into it.

ROW ONE:
The Knot
Moonstruck
Two Peas
Candygram
ROW TWO:
Winning Ticket
FBO
Look-See
Fool's Rush
ROW THREE:
Pulling Strings
Want U Back
DTR
Sparks Fly

Overall, all the shades in this palette are stunning! You can create so many beautiful warm and natural looks. This is a great palette for beginner's as well as makeup lovers. The colors are also nice for fall and winter. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment