Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Play! by Sephora November Box ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I received in my November Play! by Sephora subscription box. This is the earliest I've ever got my box. It was delivered on the 10th when I usually get around the 16th. Let's get into the items in this months box!

THEME: Survival of the Chillest
Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara: I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while now so I'm super excited that it was included in this month's box. I love trying out new mascaras since I practically have no lashes haha.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores: This is one of my all time favorite masks and I'm so glad I got it this month because I just ran out of the one I had. If you want a mask that's gonna help really deep clean your skin, this is it.
MorrocanOil Treatment: I have never tried this brand so I'm excited to see what this does for me. I love a good oil so I'm sure I'll like this.
Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Perfect Nude: I don't like lip glosses at all so I honestly will not be using this. My mom loves nude glosses so I'm definitely going to give this to her.
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum: I got to try some of the Caudalie Vinosource products from the birthday month gift at Sephora and I fell in love with them! Can't wait to try this out cause I know I'm gonna like this.
Burberry My Burberry Blush: I got to smell this when it came out and I loveeeed the way it smelled. My friend gave me some samples of it and I used them all up in a couple of days. Super happy that it's this month's perfume sample!

That's all for today's post. Overall, this box was pretty good! Can't wait to try out all the products I haven't tried before. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment