Friday, December 1, 2017

November '17 Favorites! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I haven't done a monthly favorites in foreverrrr! I'm finally going to be doing one for the month of November and hopefully from now on. I have so many great things I want to talk about today so let's get into it.

Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer: I'm so in love with this primer! It makes my foundation glide on so easily and makes it look flawless. It dries down a tad bit tacky which I'm not the biggest fan of but once your foundation goes over it's completely fine. It's also a super affordable primer!
Colourpop Troublemaker Ultra Matte Lip: This is by far my all time favorite Colourpop matte lip shade! I love orange lips and this is the perfect shade for me. It's not too warm or too bright.
Fenty Beauty Foundation: I bought this after all the hype and because I love Rihanna haha. It dries down matte which I love so I don't really have to worry about powdering. You can build it up to a full coverage too or keep it at a medium coverage.
Givenchy Beautifying Balm: I got this in one of the Sephora luxury boxes and immediately fell in love with it! I had to buy the full size during the VIB sale. It plumps your lips but doesn't burn them and it gives you the perfect pink tint.
Anastasia Subculture palette: When I first saw pictures of this I knew I had to have it! Then everyone started reviewing it and giving it horrible feedback so I was debating on getting it. I couldn't stop thinking about the palette cause it's such a gorgeous palette so I caved and purchased it. I actually really liked it except for one shade that just didn't work out for me.
Stila Glitter & Glow in Rose Gold Retro: I've been using this so much, it's so gorgeous! You don't have to fuss with loose glitter and it getting all over the place cause this just glides right on and dries down pretty quickly.
AmorePacific Vintage Essence: I hate how much I love this because it is beyond out of my budget. I got this in one of the Sephora luxury boxes as well which is how I got to try it in the first place. It is seriously so good! I instantly noticed it working after about a week of using it. It helped with my texture and evening out my skin tone. I also noticed that it gave me a healthy glow.

I'm so happy to be back to doing monthly favorites! I've been buying so much makeup so I have plenty to try out. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment