Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Colourpop "Golden State of Mind" palette swatches ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be swatching a palette that I've been loving. Colourpop came out with this palette on the Sephora website a little over a month ago and I ordered it as soon as it came out. Golden State of Mind is a palette of stunning shimmer and glitter shades. Let's get right into the swatches!

Golden Egg, Pay the Piper, GRLFRND, Zero Clue
Watch Out, Drizzle, Uptight, Can't Stop, Sparkler
Unsupervised, Lust in Time, Mind Tricks
Wing Woman, Heads or Tales, and Tinker Time

Overall, this palette is gorgeous! It's great to have a palette of just shimmer and glitter shades to choose from. You could use these shades by themselves on the lid and some even work as toppers for other shades. This is sold on both the Sephora and Colourpop websites for $26. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment