Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Go-To Glam Makeup ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys my go-to glam makeup. I do a cut crease pretty much every single time I do my makeup because it just makes my eyes look bigger. I tried out one of Colourpop's new palettes, the "Golden State of Mind" palette which is full of gorgeous shimmer and glitter shades. There will be a blog post coming soon with swatches on the palette. Let's get right on into all the products I used for this look!

♡primer: YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
♡foundation: Fenty foundation in 190
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Colourpop Brow Boss in Light Brown
♡eyes: Morphe 35O2 palette (universal, terra cotta, and chestnut), Prism palette (unity), Golden State of Mind palette (sparkler), My Little Pony x Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Cherries Jubilee, NYX Matte Black liner, Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume mascara
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's all for today's post. I hope you guys enjoyed it and look forward to more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment