Monday, December 11, 2017

Sephora, Colourpop, and Glossier haul ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I recently bought a couple things online during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I mainly bought clothes but I did purchase a bit of makeup. I ordered from Sephora, Colourpop, and Glossier. Let's get right into the haul!

C O L O U R P O P
Colourpop had their eyeshadow palettes 20% and came out with a new one called the Double Entendre palette. It's a neutrals palette which I probably didn't need but I had to have it! The metallic rose gold packaging is so beautiful. I'll definitely be doing a separate post all on this palette so look out for that. The last thing I got from them was an ultra matte lip from their holiday collection. I was a bit bummed that it didn't come in the holiday packaging I saw on their IG but it's a beautiful bright red called Snowfleek.

S E P H O R A
Sephora never really has excited Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals but they did release a limited edition mini Colourpop palette. Take Me Home is the palette and the packaging is sooo cute! The shades are right up my alley so of course I had to buy it. The palette is $12 and it still on the Sephora website and will be up on Colourpop's as well. Last thing is something I've been dying to try. Sephora did come out with a mini set for Black Friday but it sold out so I just bought the full size. Too Cool For School's Pumpkin Sleeping Pack is something I've been dying to try cause so many people have raved about it. I've already used it a couple of times and I wake up with the softest skin ever!

G L O S S I E R
Glossier was having a pretty good Cyber Monday sale, 20% with free shipping. I only ordered one thing which is their Rose Balm Dotcom. Their balms are great for more than just lips. They have other tints and scents but of course I had to go with rose. This makes my lips sooo soft!

That's all for my little haul. Like I said, I went more crazy buying clothes this time around haha. I will be doing posts on the two Colourpop palettes so look out for those! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment