Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism palette swatches ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I've had the Prism palette for about 2 months now and realized I never did a post about it. I'm going to be swatching all the shades from this palette today. I feel like ABH came out with this super quick after coming out with the Subculture palette. I loved the packaging but didn't think I really needed it. I saw it in person at work and saw that it had gorgeous shimmer shades so I decided to purchase it. I noticed that it could be perfectly paired with a lot of the shades in the Subculture palette. Let's get right into the swatches!

 Lucid, Eden, Unity, Sphinx, Osiris
Sphere, Obsidian, Dimension, Parallel, Pyramid
Throne, Saturn, Eternal, and Lure  

I've used this palette a couple of times and have had no problems with any of the shades! They're all super pigmented and buttery. The shimmer/glitter shades are seriously a dream. That is all for today's post. I will be doing looks using this palette and posting them so look out for those. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment