Sunday, December 24, 2017

Play! by Sephora December Box ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I received in the last Sephora box of the year. Let's get right into the items!

THEME: The 2017 Play! List
Smashbox Covershot Eye Shadow Duo in Golden Hour: The colors in this are cute but I'm honestly not going to reach for this. I'm going to be giving it to my mom.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Vintage: Another thing I'm not going to use. I don't wear gloss so this will also be going to be my mom.
Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1: I'm excited to try this. I love dry shampoos and I've heard nothing but good things about Drybar!
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat: I've tried this before and loved it! It makes for a great eye base.
Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Pure Luxury Lift + Firm Prism Cream: I've never heard of this product but I'm intrigued to try it out. I love trying new skin care products!
Tom Ford Black Orchid: I've only ever smelled a couple of Tom Ford fragrances and this is one that I haven't. I love getting perfume samples cause I always love trying out new scents!

Overall, I was pretty disappointed with this box. I was hoping it would be a fantastic box since it is the last of the year. I'm really looking forward to the January box, hopefully they start the new year off with some great products! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment