Saturday, November 12, 2016

2016 Sephora VIB Sale Haul ♥

I've been waiting for this time of year! My first vib sale experience was last year and I loved it. I had three things I for sure wanted to get and sadly I only got one. I wanted the new ABH Masterpalette by Mario but it was sold out! And I wanted the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder but they didn't have the full size so I passed on that. I did get some other things! Some of these I've used before but some I haven't so let's get into it.


The one thing that was on my list that I was able to get is the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation! I'm so excited to try this as I've heard nothing but good things. Also, this is a matte foundation which is my fave kind since I'm so oily. I'll definitely be doing a review on this!
The next thing I picked up is something I've used hundreds of times before, the Anastasia Brow Wiz! It's a holy grail for me and I always have to have one on hand. 
The next item is also an oldie but a goodie, the Benefit Porefessional Primer. It's one of my fave primers ever and I haven't picked it up in a while so I thought i'd go back to it. 
Next I picked up a pair of eyelashes from the House of Lashes x Sephora collab. I own one pair of HOL lashes and I really like them so I thought I'd give these a try! They're in the style Seductress and they're honestly gorgeous, I can't wait to try them out.
The last thing I picked up is a staple, makeup removing wipes. These are the Sephora Coconut Water wipes and I'm excited to try them because I love everything and anything coconut! These are for soothing and hydrating so my skin will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment