Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Angelic Glitter Cut Crease ♥

I did my first ever glitter cut crease the other day and thought I should share it with you guys! I know I've been gone for a while but I'm finally back and ready to put out great posts! Expect an October faves coming soon. 
So I was playing around with makeup and I thought i'd give a glitter cut crease a try. I didn't expect for it to turn out great or anything but I ended up loving it! I got so many compliments on my social media accounts for this look. 


The only palette I used for this look was the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I started off with a transition color, Salted Caramel. Then I took a mixture of Milk Chocolate and Semi-Sweet and started building that up in my crease till I got the desired look. To cut my crease I took some concealer. Over the concealer I used the color Marzipan which is such a beautiful champagne color! For the glitter in my crease I used NYX's Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold which is so easy to use! I added some winged liner, mascara, and my Goddess Lashes by Koko lashes. I loved the way this look turned out, it's perfect for a night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment