Thursday, November 3, 2016

October 2016 Faves! ♥

I'm back to doing my monthly faves and I'm so excited! I love sharing my fave products with you guys. Let's get right into what I've been loving for the month of October. 


The first thing I'm going to talk about is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. I mentioned this in the last favorites that I did but it was a new product and I didn't have much time to fully play around with it. Now that I've had it for a couple of months and have gotten the chance to use every single color I want to talk more about it! You guys seriously this palette is amazing and so worth the money! There is not one single shadow that isn't pigmented or doesn't blend well. So if you've been debating about getting this, just go out and get it please!
My favorite lashes have been the Ardell 206! Wow these lashes are just so beautiful. I get so many compliments when I wear these. A couple people thought they were either my real lashes or eyelash extensions, crazy! For the price, these are a must have.
I've been wanting Anastasia's Ashton liquid lipstick pretty much since it came out. I own one other color and it was from their very first batch about two years ago. I loved it at first but once I started buying other brands of liquid lipsticks I noticed that the formula was not the best. I loved the color so I went ahead and bought it hoping i'd like it. I LOVE IT! I don't know if they improved the formula or what but it's so comfortable now.
This is my first NYX Liquid Suede lippie in Soft-Spoken and wow I'm impressed with the formula! It feels great on the lips. This color has been my go to when I want something natural, it's beautiful.
A moment of silence for how STUNNING this eyeshadow is!! Colourpop's Alchemy is just on another level. I do not own an eyeshadow as beautiful as this. I'm not sure if they still sell it anymore but hopefully they do because everyone needs this in their life. Here's a video of the shadow!
I've talked about this product a while back but I repurchased it because it's so good. The Sephora Bright Future Serum Concealer. This really helps with covering dark circles and it isn't cakey at all! In fact, it feels great on the skin.
The last product I want to talk about is something I've been using a lot lately! It's the NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold. This is a super affordable liner that works great! It doesn't take long to dry and it's easy to use as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment