Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Fave Fall/Winter Liquid Lipsticks ♥


Dark lipsticks are my fave! But dark liquid lipsticks are even better! I honestly don't remember when the last time was that I wore a regular lipstick and not a liquid one. Here are my fave colors for the fall and winter!

• NYX Lip Lingerie in "Teddy": I love wearing this color when I want something light but it's still dark at the same time if that even makes sense. This shade gives you a grungy look and darkens up your look as well without being too in your face.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Ashton": Ugh, this color is seriously so beautiful and I do not regret buying it. It works on every skin tone! It's a beautiful nude terracotta shade.
• Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in "Chilly Chili": One of my fave Colourpop lippie I own! I always get so many compliments when I wear this. Although this is not a unique shade, it's definitely a shade you need. Unfortunately, they don't sell this shade anymore.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in "Are N Be": Wow this shade had me falling in love to the point where I wore it for a month straight! It's unlike any shade I've worn before. It's a darker color but bright at the same time and honestly perfect to wear all year.
Ulta Matte Lip Cream in "Allusive": While the formula of this is my least favorite, the color is seriously so pretty. I don't own many true purples so when I do feel like wearing purple, this is my go to. 
• Colourpop Matte Lip in "Kae": Oh my God, this collection is seriously the best collab they've done! This is pretty similar to Limbo but it's a couple shades darker and has a more nude-ish undertone.
Colourpop Matte Lip in "Limbo": If you want a dark brown liquid lipstick, then you definitely need this one! It works well with every skin tone in my opinion plus you can't beat the price!
Too Faced Melted Matte in "Drop Dead Red": The formula to this lipstick is one of the most comfortable formulas I've ever tried. I wouldn't really call this a red but more of a very dark berry.
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in "Damned": This is such a stunning shade! It's the darkest burgundy/brown shade that I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment