Tuesday, August 29, 2017

ABH Subculture Swatches ♡

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I'm going to be swatching the brand new Subculture palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I have a post on the first look I created using the palette, you can check that out here. Let's get right into the swatches!

♡ Cube, Dawn, Destiny, Adorn, All Star, Mercury, Axis,
Roxy, Electric, Fudge, New Wave, Untamed, Edge, and Rowdy 

Isn't this palette just so gorgeous? I am going to be doing a review once I've played with it a lot more. I will say, Cube was extremely hard to swatch! I don't know if it's because more of a topper or enhancer shade or what but wow. Other than that, everything else was super easy to swatch and they were so pigmented! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment