Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August 2017 Faves! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I'm finally doing a monthly favorites after forever. I only have a couple items that I'm going to be talking about so let's get right into it!

• iluvsarahii x Colourpop "Chic-Y" eyeshadow palette: I've been using this palette pretty much every time I do my makeup. It's the perfect neutrals palette! My favorite shade has to be freckles as I can build it up in my crease or sweep it all over and go.
• Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Lip Balm: This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried! It's not tacky or slippery. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy on your lips. It soaks into your lips and leaves them feeling extremely soft.
• Colourpop "Monday" Ultra Matte Lip: When I first got this I wasn't too sure if I liked it. I'm not the biggest fan of nudes or really light lip colors and this one is on the more nude side. After using it a couple times, I fell in love! It's the perfect everyday shade.
My Burberry Black Perfume: I got this in one of my Play! by Sephora boxes and I'm obsessed. I used to work at a fragrance counter and I hated this back then. For some reason it grew on me. I ran out of the small sample size sadly so I definitely plan on buying the full size.
• Shea Moisture All-Over Hydration Hand & Body Lotion: Guys, I am obsessed with this lotion! It leaves my skin feeling ultra soft. I've never had a lotion leave my skin this soft.

That's all for today's blog post. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment