Monday, August 21, 2017

Pop of Color Cut Crease // iluvsarahii x colourpop ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you how I created this pop of color cut crease using both eyeshadow palettes from the iluvsarahii x colourpop collection! Let's get right on into the products I used to create this look.

♡foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter in 3
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
♡eyes: iluvsarahii x colourpop Chic-y palette (distressed, freckles, and noche), $aucey palette (Heavy Glam), NYX Matte Black eyeliner, and Too Faced Better than Sex mascara
♡lashes: Huda Beauty lashes in Samantha

Those are all the products I used to create this look. I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. Thank you so much for reading! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment