Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Bronze Shadow with Yellow Liner ft. ABH Subculture and DesixKaty "Hot Fire"! ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! I can't believe I've posted three days in a row wow! I had three days off of work so I definitely took advantage cause I won't have time to post for a couple of days. Today I'm going to show you guys the look I created using the brand new palette from Anastasia, the Subculture palette! I will be having a separate post for swatches and reviewing so look out for that. I also used Desi and Katy's "Hot Fire" liquid lipstick from their collaboration with Dose of Colors.

♡foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter in 3
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
♡eyes: Anastasia Subculture palette (Dawn, Edge, New Wave, Fudge, and Adorn), NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in Vivid Halo, Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria
♡lips: DesixKaty Dose of Colors liquid lipstick in Hot Fire

I absolutely loved this look! I'm going to wear it as much as I possibly can before summer is over. I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, thank you so much for reading! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment