Monday, August 14, 2017

Play! by Sephora August Box ♡

Hello everyone! Welcome to another month of 2017! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I received in my August edition of the Play! by Sephora monthly subscription box.


Alterna Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist: I love getting haircare products! Having bleached hair I love trying out things that don't require heat use. I'm excited to see what this does to my natural hair.
Burberry My Burberry Black: This was one of my favorites when I worked at a fragrance counter! I'm happy to have received it this month.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick: One of the foundations I've been DYING to try! I purchased this during the VIB sale but unfortunately it was the wrong shade. I returned it and didn't have time to look at the other shades and never went back to buy it. Unfortunately, this is the same shade I bought haha. I'm still going to try it out to see if I like it and if I do, I'll go look for my perfect shade.
Clinique HIM Mascara Duo: So this comes with the primer and the mascara side, which is always great! I've tried this mascara before and it was pretty good. I've never tried the primer so I'm curious to see if it makes a difference.
Beauty Blender Micro Mini: Guys, I've been dying to try this ever since it came out! Everyone always told me it was pointless. I'm so excited that this was in the box! 
Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum: Pretty excited to try this as it seems like a luxurious product! I'm not at the age where anti-aging products are necessary but they're always good to have!

Overall, I thought this was a good box! Lots of things I'm excited to try. We'll see if any of them make it onto my monthly favorites. Thank you so much for reading today's post, hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment