Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Ulta Haul ♡ // Garnier, NYX, Essence + ABH!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've done a haul post. I went to Ulta a couple of days ago in hopes of buying the Subculture palette and I was successful! There will be a whole post on my reviewing the palette and probably a separate post of just swatches so look out for that! Let's get right into what I purchased. 


• Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All in 1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover
• Essence Instant Matt Makeup Setting Spray
• NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Vivid Halo
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture eye shadow palette

I've already used all the products except for the Instant Matt setting spray. Let me say, you'll most likely see all of these in my upcoming favorites! Thank you so much for reading today's post, hope you enjoyed. ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment