Monday, February 26, 2018

Heart Cut Crease ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you all of the products I used to do my Valentine's Day look which was a heart cut crease. This look was inspired by the amazing @rocioceja_ on instagram! I know it's a little late but you could honestly do this look year round if you're as extra as I am haha. Let's get right into all the products!

primer: Touch In Sol No Poreblem
foundation: Fenty foundation in 190
concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
powder: Airsprun Translucent Full Coverage, Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
eyes: Colourpop single shadows in Distressed, Say I Do (discontinued), and Soft Core. Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette (Love Letter, Red Ochre, Vermeer), Stila Shimmer & Glow in Kitten, Maybelline Total Temptation mascara in Blackest Black
lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Josie

I had so much fun doing this look even though it took forever and stressed me out. I'd love to try doing it again with way different colors. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment