Thursday, February 22, 2018

Play! by Sephora February '18 ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what I received in my February Play! by Sephora box. I was super excited cause I knew this was gonna be a cute one! Lets get right into it.

THEME: Feel the Love
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold: I'm not the biggest fan of eyeshadow sticks but this color is so pretty to just swipe all over the lid on days where you're doing natural makeup!
Sephora Collection Rouge Matte Lipstick in Rebel Chic: So I'm not going to get to use this. As soon as I opened it, the whole lipstick flew out and onto the floor. I'm bummed cause this color is so pretty but oh well.
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Rosé: I love love love lip balms especially if they're tinted cause then they're perfect for when I'm wearing no makeup or super minimal makeup. I also like having my lips moisturized at all times.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy: I've been wanting to try more cleansing balms as I've only tried a few and they work really well. I'm excited to try this one out! I'll def be letting you know on my Instagram stories how I feel about this.
Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb: Yes! I got so happy when I saw this in the bag. I love their moisturizer and when I saw they had an eye cream version I was dying to try it!
Chloé Chloé Eau de Parfum: A classic scent that I'm in love with. I'm glad we got a perfume sample in this month's bag!

Overall, this month's bag was alright. There are a couple of products that I'm really excited to try! Can't wait to see what next month's theme is and hopefully their are some really cool products that I've never tried before.
That's all for today's post. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment