Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Yellow Everything ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I did an all yellow look (minus the lashes) a couple of days ago and I fell in love with it! I've worn yellow shadow and yellow liner but never together like this before. It's definitely going to be my go to look for when Spring comes! Let's get into all of the products I used to create this look.

♡FOUNDATION: Fenty Beauty foundation in 190
♡CONCEALER: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡POWDER: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
♡BROWS: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
♡EYES: Colourpop "Mischief" from Yes Please! palette, yellow shades from Morphe 35B palette, NYX Vivid Brights liner in Vivid Halo, Maybelline Total Temptation mascara in Blackest Black
♡LASHES: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's all for today's post. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment