Monday, February 5, 2018

January '18 Favorites! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I'm finally here to do my January favorites! The first month of the year is over ahh. The reason I took so long to post this is because of course I got the flu for a whole week. I'm finally feeling so much better! I'm going to go back to posting at least twice a week so look forward to that. Let's get right into the products that stood out for me in the month of January!

Colourpop Element of Surprise palette: I've been loving this palette lately! It has colors perfect for doing a pink look or a warm toned eye look. As always, Colourpop has amazing shimmer shades!
Essie "Spin the Bottle": This nail polish is the perfect blush pink shade! It's been on my nails non-stop, I highly recommend it if you're into natural shades.
NYX Vivid Brights liner in Vivid Halo: I've been using this yellow eyeliner a lot recently to give my neutral looks a pop of color. I always get compliments on this when I wear it.
YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer: Been obsessed with this primer! It smells like mexican watermelon candy that I grew up eating. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it makes my foundation glide on with ease!
Maybelline Total Temptation mascara: OH. MY. GOSH. I didn't expect much from this mascara for my top lashes but wow! This certainly proved my wrong. It actually made both my top and bottom lashes look so good!
Stila Shimmer & Glow in Kitten: This is the first shimmer & glow shadow I've tried and I'm impressed! With their glitter & glow shadows being so good, I already had high hopes for this product. This looks great on the lid but it's a lot more natural than the glitter ones which is great for more of an everyday glam. Can't wait to get more shades!

That's it for today's blog post. If you've had the flu, please take care of yourself! If you haven't gotten sick, please continue to do things to prevent so. 
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment