Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Pastel Eyes ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be sharing the products I used to create this pastel eye look. I did this look a couple of months and wasn't sure how I felt about it. I didn't know if I liked it enough to post it. A couple of my friends encouraged me to post it so here I am haha. Let's get right into all the products I used!

F O U N D A T I O N: Fenty Beauty foundation in 190
C O N C E A L E R: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
P O W D E R: Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage, Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
B R O W S: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
E Y E S: Colourpop All I See Is Magic palette (Go Wish, Imperial, Big Spoon), NYX Vivid Brights liner in Vivid Halo, Too Faced Better than Sex mascara
L A S H E S: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's it for today's post. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment