Friday, February 23, 2018

Winter Skincare Routine ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm doing this post differently than I usually do. I'm hoping you guys like it and I'm hoping it turns out nice haha. I'm going to be showing you all of the products I use during the winter in my skincare routine. Let's get right into it!

Cleanser:
I got this in a box from Influenster and have been hooked ever since! This has seriously helped clear up my skin so much. It also keeps it clear as time goes on and helps with acne scars.




Mask:
Lush Love Lettuce
I'm so sad that this has just been discontinued! It's one of the best masks I have ever tried. It works as both a face mask and an exfoliant. I believe I've found a similar one but I need to test it out then let you guys know!






Essence
Amorepacific Vintage Single Extract Essence
I've never used essence before so this was my first ever one. You guys, this does wonders for my skin! It helped with texture and it makes my skin look so healthy. I'll be sad once I'm done cause then I'll have to spend a lot on a new bottle haha.




Serum:
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
This feels so good once you put it on your skin. My skin instantly feels hydrated!







Moisturizer:
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
This product is pretty much an all in one but I like to use it just as a moisturizer. My skin will look so healthy and dewy after applying this. It works great under foundation as well!




Eye Cream:
Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream
I haven't been using this for that long but it definitely gets the job done! I like to put mine in the fridge and then it feels sooo cooling once you apply it.






Toner / Spray:
Lush Eau Roma Water
So this is marketed as a toner but I like to use it after I've applied all of my other skin care products. I'll go in with a few spritzes and that will complete my routine!





I don't always use face mask. I'll do a mask about 2-3 times a week and sometimes I'll switch up the mask. I also will do sheet masks which always vary as well as overnight masks. I'll be doing blog posts specifically for my favorite face masks which will include regular masks, sheet masks, and overnight masks! A lot of these products work great for the winter time as they're thicker and more moisturizing than my other products.
That's all for today's post, I hope you guys enjoyed this different format! Thank you so much for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment