Monday, January 29, 2018

Play! by Sephora January '18 ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you what I got in the first Play! by Sephora box of the year! I know this is a bit late but I haven't had time to go get this package from the front office. I finally got it earlier today and I'm so excited about the products. Let's get right into what I got!

THEME: Happy You Year!
Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base: I tried this years ago and don't really remember how I felt about it so I'm excited to use it again and see what I think.
GLAMGLOW Super Cleanse Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser: This I have tried before as a reward from Sephora. I love anything Glamglow puts out and so does my skin!
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer: I got this exact sample size a couple of months ago from Sephora but have yet to use it haha. I love trying out new primers so I'll finally use this.
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream: I've only ever tried about 3 eye creams and to be honest it's not a part of my skin care routine which probably isn't good. I should start incorporating eye cream into my routine so this is a perfect start!
Olehenriksen Hygge Hydraclay Detox Mask: I was so excited to find this in my bag because I'm a huge fan of the brand and face masks! I'm super I'm going to love this.
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Mask: Again, I love trying hair masks! Any masks I'm all for. I've tried a heat protectant from this brand and I really liked it so I'm sure this will be good to me as well.

Overall, this first box of the year is great! I'm super excited about all of these products. I'm going to start reviewing a product on my instagram stories after I've used it for a couple of times so look out for that! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment