Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Bronze Peach Shimmer ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm going to be telling you about the products I used to create this look. I did go a tad bit more bronzey with this look than I usually do and I like it! Let's get right into all the products that were used.

primer: YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
foundation: Fenty Foundation in 190
concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
eyes: Colourpop All I See Is Magic palette (Go Wish, Tinsel Town, Pitter Patter, Now and Zen), Violet Voss Holy Grail palette (Transition, R U Kitten Me, Brownie Points), Maybelline Total Temptation mascara in Blackest Black
lashes: Lily Lashes in Miami

That's all for today's post. I really want to start getting experimental and using different colors. I pretty much always stick to warm and neutral tones.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment