Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New Years Day makeup! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys the look I wore on New Years Day. I surprisingly didn't do straight up glitter but I did do a gorgeous shimmer shadow. I'm going to be trying to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to eye looks so look out for some colorful eye looks soon!

♡primer: Hourglass Veil Mineral primer
♡foundation: Fenty Beauty foundation in 190
♡concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
♡powder: Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin in Nude Beige
♡brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
♡eyes: Kathleen Lights x Colourpop Dream St. palette (Shooting Star, Magical, and Potion), Supershock Shadow in A Little Quarky, Maybelline Total Temptation mascara in Blackest Black
♡lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's all for today's look. Like I said I'll be trying to do more colorful, out there looks! My laptop stopped working a couple of days ago so I used my mom's laptop for this post. I'm working on either getting a new laptop or fixing my current one so please be patient with me. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment