Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Violet Voss Holy Grail palette swatches + review! ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be swatching and reviewing the Violet Voss Holy Grail eyeshadow palette. This palette has been out for a while now and I've always wanted it but never bought it as I have so many similar shadows. During the Sephora VIB Sale I decided to purchase it as I'd get 20% off since Violet Voss is now sold on Sephora! I've used it a couple of times where I can finally review it. Let's get into the swatches!

Crystal, Ploof, Thanks A Latte, Transition
Hashtag, Awesome Sauce, Bestie
Toffee, Chill, How You Doing

Bat My Eyes, Cool Beans, R U Kitten Me
So Jelly, On Fleek, Brownie Points
Teddy Bear, Glamping, Cranberry Splash, Wine N Dine

Overall, this is a pretty decent palette. It's nothing over the top. I do believe paying full price for this is not the way to go. If you've been eyeing this palette then try buying it at a time when it's on sale. Some of the shades are a bit difficult to blend. The shimmers are pretty good but not many of them are unique. That's all for today's post, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment