Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pink Champagne Glitter ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! A couple days ago I was looking through the pictures on my phone and came across a look I did and realized I never posted about it! It's one of my favorites so of course I have to tell you guys about it! Let's get into all the products that I used!

primer: Milk Blur Stick, Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer
foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter in 3
concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Light
powder: Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage, Maybelline Better Skin in Nude Beige
brows: Colourpop Brow Boss in Light Brown
eyes: Colourpop Element of Surprise (Go With the Flow, and Labyrinth), Colourpop You Had Me At Hello (Winning Ticket, and Look-See) Colourpop single shadow in Flower Boy, Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Shadow in Kitten Karma, Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
lashes: Killa Beauty lashes in Maria

That's all for today's post. I really love the Stila liquid shadows, they're so easy to work with! I did buy some of the new shimmer and glow ones so I'll be posting looks using those soon. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment