Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December '17 Favorites! ♡

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be talking about my favorite products for the month of December! I'm going to be way more consistent with posting my monthly favorites in the new year! For now, let me tell you about this months favorites of mine.

Clean Reserve Sel Santal: I first discovered this because Sephora gave it to me as a sample. I used to not like masculine scents on myself but instantly fell in love with this one! I should probably stop buying the travel spray and just get the full size haha.
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored: When I first saw the pictures of Rihanna wearing this I knew I had to have it. It's a stunning bright red that honestly looks good on every skin tone! It also stays despite me eating and drinking.
Colourpop Golden State of Mind eyeshadow palette: This it the best palette of all shimmers ever! Every single shade in here is gorgeous. They can be used all over the lid or as toppers to other shadows.
Glossier Rose Balm Dotcom: This leaves my lips feeling super smooth! It also smells like roses which is one of my favorite scents.
Lush Eau Roma Water: I love trying out new facial mists so when I went to Lush and saw this I had to pick it up. It works as a toner as well which feels so good on the skin after cleansing. It's a mix of lavender and rose water which is honestly my dream combo.
Essie Suit and Tied: I bought this shade and it is so gorgeous! It's a dusty rose that has a hint of a camel shade. It's perfect for all year round.

That's it for my December faves! Like I said, I'll be more consistent with posting my monthly favorites. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment