Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sephora Haul ♡

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys a couple of things I picked up from Sephora in December. This is the order that made me a VIB Rouge wooo! Let's get right into the short haul.

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in "Sunset Cove": I've used this once already and it looked so cute on the eyes!
Stila Liquid Lipstick in "Tesero": Haven't gotten the chance to use this but I can't wait to! It's a gorgeous fiery coral red shade.
Shiseido Facial Cotton: These are the best cotton pads you will ever use! They're so gentle and don't leave pieces of cotton on your face.
Tarte Black Lash Glue: I tried this at work and fell in love with it so I had to purchase it as I've yet to find a good black lash glue.

That's all for today's post. I know it was short but bare with me, better posts will be coming soon! Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment